Use Joan 6 to book a meeting or reserve a workspace. The device comes with advanced Wi-Fi encryption and meeting room analytics for an overview of your resources. Best for those experiencing meeting interruptions or double bookings.
solution for a
Introducing Joan 6
Simple. Flexible. Frictionless.
Joan helps you reserve and manage your conference rooms. It prevents double bookings, confusion, and meeting interruptions. Place Joan next to a room to book it remotely or on-the-spot and receive weekly reports on your conference room usage. Our most popular model is the first step towards a more productive workplace.
Buy it. Place it. Use it.
Scheduling & Finding
Never wonder if a conference room is empty. Joan displays a room’s status, basic meeting information, as well as the next and subsequent meetings taking place in the same room.
Joan integrates into your office. Showcase your branding, change the language displayed, or replace Joan’s standard functionalities with custom information.
Take control of your office and stop squandering resources. Joan detects and eliminates any unattended meetings, freeing up space and saving unnecessary rental costs.
One device. Two functionalities
Three subscription plans for
a perfectly outfitted workplace
Joan’s features are not just tied to the device you choose, but also to the subscription plan you opt for. Our Basic plan offers Joan’s essential features. To enable a pleasant office environment where productive people meet and work better, choose our Standard plan. If you want to see the greatest ROI, the Premium plan is the right choice for you.
Free 30-day Premium plan trial
Try all of Joan’s features first to find the right plan for you later. When you connect your first Joan device you’ll receive free access to our Premium subscription plan for 30 days. After that, we’ll help you find the plan that best suits all of your office managing needs.
|Essentials needed to get you started.||Upgraded essentials for greater customization and booking control.||Complete room booking management system.|
All of Basic, plus
All of Basic and Standard, plus
|Your first steps into office management.||On your way to office experience mastery with some advanced features.||Enjoy all of Joan’s features and a fully customizable office experience.|
Joan 6 Product Specs
- 6-inch (4:3 diagonal) interactive E Ink® electronic paper screen
- Full capacitive touch screen interface
- High visibility and contrast (surface treatment: anti-glare hard-coated front-surface)
- 180° viewing angle
- Resolution: 1024 × 758 pixels
- Front light
- Active Area (H/W): 3.57 × 4.82 in (90.581 × 122.368 mm)
- Pixel Pitch (H/W): 0.005 × 0.005 in (0.1195 × 0.1195 mm); equivalent to 212 ppi
- Pixel Configuration: Square
- 16 level grayscale
- Refresh rate: 750 ms (4 bit full screen) – 100 ms (1 bit partial)
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) standard, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP support
- 2.4 GHz Bluetooth 5 support
- Patented ultra low energy architecture, only 1% of the power used by LCD
- High performance rechargeable Lithium-Polymer 5,400 mAh battery, 3.25 oz (92 g). Up to 12 weeks of autonomy on a single battery charge. 5–7 hours charging time with a Micro-USB charger (output rating of 5 V, 1 A)
- Enclosed Micro-USB charging cable
- Cordless functionality
- Google G Suite (former Google Apps; Google Calendar) with OAuth2 authentication
- Office 365 (Exchange Online) with OAuth2 authentication (Global Admin) and Basic authentication (Delegated User)
- Microsoft Exchange (Outlook) with Basic authentication and NTLM proprietary authentication protocol
- iCalendar (.ics)
Dimensions & weight
- 6.10 × 0.47 × 4.88 in (158.8 × 12 × 123.8 mm)
- Joan with back magnet 9.9 oz (281 g)
- Box total 15.87 oz (450 g)
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) with PC (polycarbonate)
- Color: Black, Gray
- Attachable to any surface with a self-adhesive Magnetic Mount that requires no tools (one included with each device, Additional Magnetic Mount 5-Packs available for purchase)
- Compatible with a custom, anti-theft Secure Wall Mount 6-inch available for purchase.
- Operating and storage temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to +50°C)
Available in Plan
In the box
- 6-inch JOAN device
- Micro-USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Magnetic Mount for easy installation
- Access to the Joan Web Portal
You deserve better knowledge
We are here to leverage the right technology. Our products and services is tailored for helping business of any size thrive and grow. Contact us for free consultation and general inquiries